Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- The healers and killers.Top Clin Nurs. 1979; 1: 59-66
- Role of hand contamination of personnel in the epidemiology of gram-negative noscomial infections.Pediatrics. 1975; 86: 433-437
- Persistent carriage of gram-negative bacteria on hands.Am J Infect Control. 1981; 9: 112-119
- The effect of private isolation rooms on patient care practices, colonization and infection in an intensive care unit.Am J Med. 1981; 70: 641-645
- Hand-washing patterns in medical intensive care units.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 1465-1466
- The theory of decision making.Psychol Bull. 1954; 380: 417
- Prenatal diagnosis: a directive approach to genetic counseling using decision analysis.Yale J Biol Med. 1977; 50: 275-289
- On the decision to be assertive.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1978; 46: 537-546
- Reading statistics and research.in: Harper & Row, Publishers, New York1974