This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Steps for better safety in your lab.Lab World. 1978; 29: 53-56
- Recommendations for the safe handling of injectable antineoplastic drug products.Am J Hosp Pharm. 1981; 38: 1693-1695
- Potential for accidental microbial aerosol transmission in the biological laboratory.in: Hellman A. Oxman M.N. Pollack R. Biohazards in biological research. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York1973: 246-266
- Biological hazards of common laboratory procedures. II. The hypodermic syringe and needle.Am J Med Technol. 1955; 21: 343-346
- Experimental studies on environmental contamination with infected blood during haemodialysis.J Hyg (London). 1975; 74: 133-144
- Potential infectious hazards of common bacteriological techniques.J Bacteriol. 1952; 64: 473-481
- An assessment of the airborne route in hepatitis B transmission.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1980; 353: 157-166
- Buchanan R.E. Gibbons N.E. Bergey's manual of determinative bacteriology. ed. 8. Williams & Wilkins Co, Baltimore1974: 531
- Hepatitis B antigen and infectivity of hepatitis B virus.J Infect Dis. 1977; 136: 571-576
- Infection control: Relation of new disposal unit to risk of needle puncture injuries.Hosp Topics. 1975; 53: 12-13
- Epidemiology of needlestick injuries in hospital personnel.Am J Med. 1981; 70: 928-932
- Disposal of solid wastes from hospitals.Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta1980
- CDC guideline for isolation precautions in hospitals.Infect Control. 1983; 4: 245-325
- Draft manual for infectious waste management.in: SW-957 Office of Solid Waste. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC1982: 3-16
- Draft manual for infectious waste management.in: ed 1. SW-957 Office of Solid Waste. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC1982: 32-33
© 1984 Published by Elsevier Inc.