Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- A national task analysis of infection control practitioners 1982. Part One: Methodology and demography.Am J Infect Control. 1984; 12: 88-95
- A national task analysis of infection control practitioners 1982. Part Three: The relationship between hospital size and tasks performed.Am J Infect Control. 1984; 12 (in press)
- Educational standards of the Association for Practitioners in Infection Control.Am J Infect Control. 1981; 9: 42A
- Accreditation manual for hospitals, 1982. The Commission, Chicago1982 ed 2.
- Outline for surveillance and control of nosocomial infections.CDC, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta1972
- Guidelines for the prevention and control of nosocomial infections.CDC, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta1981–1984
- Techniques and uses of nosocomial infection surveillance in U.S. hospitals, 1976–1977.Am J Med. 1981; 70: 933-940
- The infection control nurse in U.S. hospitals, 1976–1977. Characteristics of the position and its occupant.Am J Epidemiol. 1980; 111: 592-607
- Microbiologic sampling of inanimate environment in U.S. hospitals, 1976–1977.Am J Med. 1983; 70: 941-946
- Caveat emptor—Do your disinfectants work?.Infect Control. 1983; 4: 144
- The employee health service and infection control in U.S. hospitals, 1976–1977. I: Screening procedures.JAMA. 1981; 346: 844-847