Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Last J.M. Maxcy-Rosenau: Public health and preventive medicine. ed 11. Appleton-Century-Crofts, East Norwalk, Conn1980
- Nosocomial infections.in: Last J.M. Maxcy-Rosenau: Public health and preventive medicine. ed 11. Appleton-Century-Crofts, East Norwalk, Conn1980: 290-306
- Management skills for infection control nurses: A criterion referenced instruction program.Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta1982
- Infection control in the hospital.ed 1 and ed 4. The Association, Chicago1968 and 1979
- Isolation techniques for use in hospitals.CDC, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Atlanta1970
- Isolation techniques for use in hospitals.ed 2. CDC, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Atlanta1975
- Guideline for isolation precautions in hospitals.in: Guidelines for the prevention and control of nosocomial infections. CDC, Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta1983
- A study of the value of simple protective isolation in patients with granulocytopenia.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 448-453
- Infection control: Too much or too little?.Am J Nurs. 1984; 84: 208-210
- Demographics: Epidemiological tools.in: Epidemiology in health services management. Aspen Systems Corp, Rockville, Md1984: 237-287 (chap 9)
- Nosocomial infections: Decade-specific risk.Infect Control. 1983; 4: 145-147
- Epidemiology and statistics.in: Soule B.M. The APIC curriculum for infection control practice. Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co, Dubuque, Iowa1983: 9-127 (sec 1)
☆Presented at the Eleventh Annual Educational Conference of the Association for Practitioners in Infection Control, Washington, D.C., June 4, 1984.