Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- A national task analysis of infection control practitioners, 1982. Part One: Methodology and demography.Am J Infect Control. 1984; 12: 88-95
- A national task analysis of infection control practitioners, 1982. Part Two: Tasks, knowledge, and abilities for practice.Am J Infect Control. 1984; 12: 187-196
- Hospital statistics.The association, Chicago1982
- Biostatistics for the health professions.Appleton-Century-Crofts, East Norwalk, Conn1975
- Analyzing research data-The basics of biomedical research methodology.Lifetime Learning Publications, Belmont, Calif1982
- Educational standards of the Association for Practitioners in Infection Control.Am J Infect Control. 1981; 9: 42A
- The infection control nurse in U.S. hospitals, 1976–1977: Characteristics of the position and its occupant.Am J Epidemiol. 1980; 111: 592-607
- A hospital program for control of nosocomial infections.Assoc Pract Infect Control Newsletter. 1974; 2: 106
- Techniques and uses of nosocomial infection surveillance in U.S. hospitals, 1976–1977.Am J Med. 1981; 70: 933-940