Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- National nosocomial infections study report, annual summary 1979.Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta1982
- Human infection: Economic implication and prevention.Ann Intern Med. 1978; 89: 761-763
- A hospital program for control of nosocomial infections.APIC Newsletter. 1974; 2: 1-6
- Implementing control measures.Am J Infect Control. 1981; 9: 101-106
- Outline for surveillance and control of nosocomial infections.Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta1972
- Growing pains: Infection control practice shifts to encompass variety of disciplines.Hospitals. 1983; 57: 80-85
- SENIC finds that hospitals' IC programs reduce infections.Hosp Infect Control. 1982; 9: 149-154
- Infection control: The next 10 years.Am J Med. 1981; 70: 979-986