Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- The effect of private isolation rooms on patient care practices, colonization and infections in an intensive care unit.Am J Med. 1981; 70: 641-645
- Compliance with isolation technique.Am J Infect Control. 1983; 11: 221-225
- Handwashing patterns in medical intensive care units.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 1465-1466
- An evaluation of handwashing techniques.Nurs Times. 1978; 74: 54-55
- Factors influencing handwashing behavior of patient care personnel.Am J Infect Control. 1982; 10: 93-99
- Influence of a role model on handwashing behavior.Am J Infect Control. 1983; 11 (abstr): 146
- Nosocomial grand rounds: An innovative approach to inservice education.Am J Infect Control. 1981; 9: 47A
- Word list puzzle proves useful for infection control orientation.Am J Infect Control. 1983; 11: 31A
- Pocket-sized cards assist ancillary personnel in using isolation/precaution measures correctly.Am J Infect Control. 1982; 10: 47A
- Meeting the educational needs of health care personnel … twenty-four hours a day.Am J Infect Control. 1983; 11: 30A
- Infection control notification: A communication system.Am J Infect Control. 1981; 9: 46A
- Course handbook. Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Ga1981 3rd ed.
- Comparative study of handwashing with chlorhexidine, povidone-iodine, and nongermicidal soap for prevention of nosocomial infection.Clin Res. 1982; 30 (abstr): 303A
- A crossover comparison of antiseptic soaps on nosocomial infection rates in intensive care units.Am J Infect Control. 1984; 12 (abstr): 247-248