Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- MMWR. 1987 Aug 21; 32 (suppl): 2S-18S
- MMWR. 1988 June 24; 37: 377-388
US Department of Labor, Office of the Secretary, Joint Advisory notice; Department of Labor/Department of Health and Human Services. HBV/HIV; notice. Federal Register. 1987 Oct 30;52:41818-24.
- Isolation practices in hospitals.Ann Intern Med. 1987; 107: 781-782
- Protective garb.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318 ([Letter]): 1333
- American standard specification for rubber examination gloves. ASTM D 3578-77. American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia1982: 1-4 (1916 Race St., Philadelphia, PA 19103)
- Permeability of latex and polyvinyl chloride gloves to 20 antineoplastic drugs.Am J Hosp Pharm. 1984; 41: 2618-2623
- Permeability of latex and polyvinyl chloride gloves to carmustine.Am J Hosp Pharm. 1984; 41: 676-679
- Perforations in surgeons' gloves.J Hosp Infect. 1988; 11: 82-85
- Removal of nosocomial pathogens from the contaminated glove: implications for glove reuse and handwashing.Ann Intern Med. 1988; 109: 394-398
- Failure of gloves and other protective devices to prevent transmission of hepatitis B virus to oral surgeons.JAMA. 1988; 259: 2558-2560
- Frequency of nosocomial transmission of HIV infection among health care workers.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 307-308
- Type B hepatitis after needle-stick exposure: prevention with hepatitis B immune globulin.Ann Intern Med. 1978; 88: 285-293
- Type B immune globulin for accidental exposures among medical personnel: final report of a multicenter controlled trial.J Infect Dis. 1978; 138: 625-638
☆Funded in part by the Veterans Administration.