Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Control of tuberculosis in the United States.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1992; 146: 1623-1633
- Nosocomial transmission of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis among HIV-infected persons — Florida and New York.MMWR. 1991; 40: 585-591
- Occupational Safety and health Administration. Occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens, final rule.Federal Register. 1991; 56: 64175-64182
- Guidelines for preventing the transmission of tuberculosis in health-care settings, with special focus on HIV-related issues.MMWR. 1990; 39 (inclusive pages)
- NIOSH recommended guideline for personal respiratory protection of workers in health-care facilities potentially exposed to tuberculosis. US Department of Health and Human Services, CDC, Atlanta1992
- The surgical mask: its development, usage, and efficiency.AMA Arch Surg. 1960; 80: 963-971
- Method for ealuating effectiveness of surgical masks.J Bacteriol. 1962; 83: 663-667
- New sampler for the collection, sizing, and enumeration of viable airborne particles.J Bacteriol. 1958; 76: 471-484
- Microbial filtration by surgical masks.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1971; 133: 812-814
- Filtration efficiency of face masks: the development of a rapid latex filtration efficiency test methdo for use in simulating bacterial filtration efficiency.Filtration Separation. 1982; (Sept/Oct): 393-395
- Spectrum of disease due to rapidly growing mycobacteria.Rev Infect Dis. 1983; 5: 657-677
- Positive-hole correction of multiple-jet impactors for collecting viable microorganisms.Am Ind Hyg Assoc J. 1989; 50: 561-568
- The Collison nebulizer: description, performance and application.Aerosol Sci. 1973; 4: 235-243
- Collection efficiency of respirators filters challenged with monodisperse latex aerosols.Am Ind Hyg Assoc J. 1989; 50: 544-549
- Standard test method for initial efficiency measurements on flatsheet media.in: Fluid filtration: gas, vol 1. ASTM STP 975. American Society for Testing Materials, Philadelphia1986
- Face seal leakage of half masks and surgical masks.Am Ind Hyg Assoc J. 1985; 46: 308-312
- Filtration efficiency of surgical masks: the need for more meaningful standards.Am J Infect Control. 1991; 19: 16-18
☆Supported in part by the Infection Control Products Laboratory, 3M Company, St. Paul, and in part by the Hospital Infections Program, National Center for the Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta.