Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Methicillin-resistant S aureus infections among patients in the emergency department.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 666-674
- Natural history of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus colonization and infection in soldiers.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 39: 971-979
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) isolation from diabetic foot ulcers correlates with nasal MRSA carriage.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2007; 75: 47-50
- Cost-effectiveness of blood cultures for adult patients with cellulitis.Clin Infect Dis. 1999; 29: 1483-1488
- Determinants of Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage.Neth J Med. 2001; 59: 126-133
- The risk of infection after nasal colonization with Staphylococcus aureus.Am J Med. 2008; 121: 310-315
- Nasal carriage as a source of Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia. Study Group.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 11-16
- The endogenous pathway is a major route for deep sternal wound infection.Eur J Cardio Thorac Surg. 2000; 17: 154-160
- Staphylococcus aureus throat colonization is more frequent than colonization in the anterior nares.J Clin Microbiol. 2006; 44: 3334-3339
- Nasal carriage of Staphylococcus aureus: epidemiology, underlying mechanisms, and associated risks.Clin Microbiol Rev. 1997; 10: 505-520
Conflicts of interest: None to report.