Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Infection control as a major World Health Organization priority for developing countries.J Hosp Infect. 2008; 68: 285-292
- Hospital-acquired, laboratory-confirmed bloodstream infections: linking national surveillance data to clinical and financial hospital data to estimate increased length of stay and healthcare costs.J Hosp Infect. 2010; 75: 158-162
- Estimating health-care associated infections and deaths in US hospitals, 2002.Public Health Rep. 2007; 122: 160-166
- Epidemiological and clinical features of a sepsis caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE) in pediatric intensive care unit.Am J Infect Control. 2004; 32: 362-364
- Bacterial flora on cell phones of health care providers in a teaching institution.Am J Infect Control. 2010; 38: 404-405
- Are we aware how contaminated our mobile phones with nosocomial pathogens?.Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob. 2009; 8: 7
Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute. Performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing, 19th edition. Supplement M100-S19: Wayne, PA: Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute; 2009.
- Patient behavior if given their surgeon cellular telephone number.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2005; 439: 260-268
- Review of the mobile communication devices reservoirs of nosocomial pathogens.J Hosp Infect. 2009; 71: 295-300
- 2007 Guideline for isolation precautions: preventing transmission of infectious agents in healthcare settings.Am J Infect Control. 2007; 35: 164-165
- Bacterial contamination of health care workers' pagers and the efficacy of various disinfecting agents.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2006; 25: 1074-1075
- Is your phone bugged? The incidence of bacteria known to cause nosocomial infection on healthcare workers' mobile phones.J Hosp Infect. 2006; 62: 123-125
Conflicts of interest: None to report.