Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Hepatitis B virus infection: epidemiology and vaccination.Epidemiol Rev. 2006; 28: 112-125
- Transmission of hepatitis B to chimpanzees by hepatitis B surface antigen–positive saliva and semen.Infect Immun. 1977; 16: 928-933
- Survival of hepatitis B virus after drying and storage for one week.Lancet. 1981; 1: 550-551
- Detection methods for study of the stability of hepatitis B antigen on surfaces.J Infect Dis. 1974; 129: 210-212
- Hepatitis B e antigen and infectivity of hepatitis B virus.J Infect Dis. 1977; 136: 571-576
- The prevalence of hepatitis B virus infection in the United States in the era of vaccination.J Infect Dis. 2010; 202: 192-201
- Surveillance for acute viral hepatitis—United States, 2007.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2009; 58: 1-27
- Nonhospital health care–associated hepatitis B and C virus transmission: United States, 1998–2008.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 33-39
- Prevalence of HIV, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C in people with severe mental illness.Am J Public Health. 2001; 91: 31-37
- Risk factors for HIV, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C among persons with severe mental illness.Psychiatr Serv. 2003; 54: 836-841
- Screening for infectious diseases among patients in a state psychiatric hospital.Psychiatr Serv. 2005; 56: 1614-1616
- A comprehensive immunization strategy to eliminate transmission of hepatitis B virus infection in the United States: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). Part II: immunization of adults.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2006; 55: 1-33
- Genetic variation of hepatitis B surface antigen coding region among infants with chronic hepatitis B virus infection.J Med Virol. 2002; 68: 319-327
- Prevalence of hepatitis virus infections in an institution for persons with developmental disabilities.Am J Ment Retard. 2002; 107: 278-292
- Survey of hepatitis B viral markers at a public day school and a residential institution sharing mentally handicapped students.J Infect Dis. 1984; 149: 796-800
- Serologic markers of hepatitis B virus infection.Semin Liver Dis. 1986; 6: 1-10
- 2007 guideline for isolation precautions: preventing transmission of infectious agents in health care settings.Am J Infect Control. 2007; 35: S65-164
- US outbreak investigations highlight the need for safe injection practices and basic infection control.Clin Liver Dis. 2010; 14: 137-151
- Viral hepatitis transmission in ambulatory health care settings.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 38: 1592-1598
Australasian Podiatry Council. National infection control guidelines for podiatrists, 2005. Available from: http://www.podboard.wa.gov.au/otherboard/podboard/Documents/IC%20guidelines%20final%20v1%20Sept%202005.pdf. Accessed December 8, 2010.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Conflict of interest: None to report.