Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
Secretaria de Vigilância em Saúde, Ministério da Saúde, Brasil. (homepage on the Internet). Boletim eletrônico Epidemiológico (updated March 2010). Available from: http://portal.saude.gov.br/portal/arquivos/pdf/boletim_eletronico_influenza_25_03.pdf. Accessed April 15, 2010.
- Cost-effectiveness of sick leave policies for health care workers with influenza-like illness, Brazil.Emerg Infect Dis 2011. 2009; 17: 1421-1429
World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for influenza. CDC protocol of realtime RTPCR for influenza A(H1N1) revision 2 (6 October 2009). Available from: http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/swineflu/realtimeptpcr/en/index.html. Accessed December 13, 2010.
- The use of personal protective equipment for control of influenza among critical care clinicians: a survey study.Crit Care Med. 2009; 37: 1210-1216
- Compliance with guidelines on antibiotic prophylaxis in total hip replacement surgery: results of a retrospective study of 416 patients in a teaching hospital.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2004; 25: 302-307
- Why is it that internists do not follow guidelines for preventing intravascular catheter infections?.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2005; 26: 525-533
- Evaluation of interventions to reduce catheter-associated bloodstream infection: continuous tailored education versus one basic lecture.Am J Infect Control. 2010; 38: 440-448
Centro de Vigilância Epidemiológica Alexandre Vranjac. Secretaria Estadual da Saúde de São Paulo. (homepage on the Internet). Influenza pandêmica A (H1N1) 2009: (updated 2010; cited February 18, 2010). Available from: ftp://ftp.cve.saude.sp.gov.br/doc_tec/RESP/nt10_influ_atualfev.pdf. Accessed February 18, 2010.
Yu H, Feng Z, Uyeki TM, Liao Q, Zhou L, Feng L, et al. Risk factors for severe illness with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in China. 2011;52:457–465.
- Influenza-like illness in Norway: clinical course, attitudes towards vaccination and preventive measures during the 2009 pandemic.Fam Pract. 2012; 29: 139-146
Supported by Hospital das Clínicas, University of São Paulo , Brazil.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.