Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Requirements for infrastructure and essential activities of infection control and epidemiology in hospitals: a consensus panel report. Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America.Am J Infect Control. 1998; 26: 47-60
- Requirements for infrastructure and essential activities of infection control and epidemiology in out-of hospital settings: a consensus panel report. Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1999; 20 (695-705)
- Infection prevention and control competencies for hospital-based healthcare personnel.Am J Infect Control. 2008; 36: 691-701
- Immunization of health care personnel: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR. 2011; 60: 1-45
- Immunization of health care workers: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC).MMWR. 1997; 46
CDC. Epidemiology and prevention of vaccine-preventable diseases. The Pink Book. 12th Edition (April 2011). 2011:1-42. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/index.html. Accessed March 30, 2012.
CDC. Vaccine storage and handling guide 2011. Available from: www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/storage/default.htm. Accessed March 30, 2012.
Supported by the US Department of Homeland Security, Science and Technology Directorate , through a technology development and deployment program managed by The National Institute For Hometown Security .
Conflicts of interest: None to report.