Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Insights into the epidemiology and control of infection with vancomycin-resistant enterococci.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 31: 1058-1065
- The rise of the Enterococcus: beyond vancomycin resistance.Nature Rev Microbiol. 2012; 10: 266-278
- The burden of vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections in US hospitals, 2003 to 2004.Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2008; 62: 81-85
- Secular trends of hospitalization with vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus infection in the United States, 2000-2006.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009; 30: 184-186
- Duration of colonization with vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2002; 23: 207-211
- Natural history of colonization with vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1995; 16: 680-685
- Regional dissemination of vancomycin-resistant enterococci resulting from interfacility transfer of colonized patients.J Infect Dis. 1999; 180: 391-396
- Social network analysis of patient sharing among hospitals in Orange County, California.Am J Public Health. 2011; 101: 707-713
- Modeling infection transmission.Ann Rev Public Health. 2004; 25: 303-326
- Network analysis in public health: history, methods, and applications.Ann Rev Public Health. 2007; 28: 69-93
California Health and Human Services Agency. Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development, 2008. Sacramento, CA [updated October 4, 2010]. Available from: http://www.oshpd.ca.gov/. Accessed September 27, 2012.
- Quantifying interhospital patient sharing as a mechanism for infectious disease spread.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010; 31: 1160-1169
- Outbreak of multidrug-resistant Enterococcus faecium with transferable vanB class vancomycin resistance.J Clin Microbiol. 1994; 32: 1148-1153
- Risk of acquiring antibiotic-resistant bacteria from prior room occupants.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 1945-1951
- Medicare physican referral patterns.Health Serv Res. 1999; 34: 331-348
- Control of vancomycin-resistant enterococcus in health care facilities in a region.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1427-1433
- Digital decision making: computer models and antibiotic prescribing in the twenty-first century.Clin Infect Dis. 2008; 46: 1139-1141
Conflicts of interest: None to report.