Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Implementing bundles for infection prevention and management.J Infect. 2012; 40: 225-228
- Student infection control and screening.Am J Infect Control. 1993; 21: 93-94
- Jordanian nursing students' knowledge of, attitudes towards and compliance with infection control precautions.Nurs Ed Today. 2012; (Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2012.06.009. Accessed June 10, 2012)
- A comparison of hand hygiene knowledge, beliefs and practices of Italian nursing and medical students.J Adv Nurs. 2012; 68: 569-579
- Cross-infection prevention, basic hygiene practices and education within nursing and health care in Latvia: a Swedish-Latvian practice development project.Nurs Ed Today. 2003; 23: 404-411
- Compliance of nursing students with infection prevention precautions: effectiveness of a teaching program.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 332-336
- Assessing methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus knowledge among student nurses.Nurs Ed Today. 2010; 30: 789-793
- The use of an e learning infection prevention programme in the pre-registration nursing curriculum.J infect Control. 2010; 11: 255-257
- The most successful teaching method in teaching student nurses infection control: E-learning or lecture?.Am J Infect Control. 2008; 28: 798-806
- Nursing students' learning of managing cross infections: scenario-based simulation training versus study groups.Nurs Ed Today. 2008; 28: 664-671
- What works: a realist evaluation of intermediaries in infection control practice.J Adv Nurs. 2012; 69: 915-926
- Exploring hand hygiene competence of student nurses: a case of flawed self-assessment.Nurs Ed Today. 2000; 31: 380-388
- Hand hygiene practices: nursing students' perceptions.J Clin Nurs. 2008; 17: 1851-1857
- Infection control in clinical placements: experiences of nursing and midwifery students.J Adv Nurs. 2011; 66: 1533-1542
- Infection control hazards and near misses reported by student nurses.Am J Infect Control. 2010; 38: 811-816
- “Somebody else's problem?” Staff perceptions of the sources and control of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.Am J Infect Control. 2011; 39: 284-291
Conflicts of interest: None to report.