Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Guidelines for environmental infection control in health-care facilities: recommendations of CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2003; 52: 1-42
- The role of the surface environment in healthcare-associated infections.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2013; 26: 338-344
- Improving cleaning of the environment surrounding patients in 36 acute care hospitals.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2008; 29: 1035-1041
- A case study for cleaning, disinfection, and process compliance.AUPA Newsletter. 2013; 31: 10-12
- Environmental cleaning intervention and risk of acquiring multidrug-resistant organisms from prior room occupants.Arch Intern Med. 2011; 171: 491-494
Supported by Clorox Healthcare , which did not play a role in data collection, analysis, writing, or critical review of the study data or manuscript.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.