Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Chemical disinfection of medical and surgical materials.in: Disinfection, sterilization, and preservation. Lippincott William & Wilkins, New York2001: 881-918
- Bactericidal, virucidal, and mycobactericidal activities of reused alkaline glutaraldehyde in an endoscopy unit.J Clin Microbiol. 1993; 31: 2988-2995
- Transmission of infection by gastrointestinal endoscopy.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 118: 117-128
- Reuse test protocol specifications.EPA, Washington, DC1984
- Guidance for industry and FDA reviewers: content and format of premarket notification [510(k)] submissions for liquid chemical sterilants/high-level disinfectants.in: Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration, Rockville (MD)2000: 8-9
- Principles to guide international standard tests for liquid chemical germicides: a proposal.J AOAC Int. 1999; 82: 669-675
- New methods for efficacy testing of disinfectants and antiseptics.in: Disinfection, sterilization, and antisepsis: principles and practices in healthcare facilities. Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Washington, DC2001: 173-186
- A product based on accelerated and stabilized hydrogen peroxide: evidence for broad-spectrum germicidal activity.Can J Infect Control. 1998; 13: 123-130
- Standard quantitative carrier test method to evaluate the bactericidal, fungicidal, mycobactericidal, and sporicidal potencies of liquid chemical germicides.ASTM International, West Conshohocken (PA)2000 (Document # E-2111)
- Methods of testing virucidal activity of chemicals.in: Disinfection, sterilization, and preservation. Lippincott William & Wilkins, New York2001: 1391-1421
- Standard quantitative carrier test method to determine the bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, mycobactericidal and sporicidal activities of liquid chemical germicides.ASTM International, West Conshohocken (PA)2002 (Document #E-2197)
- Assessment of efficacy of antimicrobial agents for use on environmental surfaces and medical devices.Canadian General Standards Board, Ottawa, Canada:1997 (Document #CAN/CGSB-2.161-M97)
- The determination of organic peroxides.in: Pergamon Press, New York1970: 23-28
- Official methods of analysis of the AOAC.AOAC International, Washington, DC1998
*Reprint requests: Syed A. Sattar, PhD, University of Ottawa, Faculty of Medicine, Centre for Research on Environmental Microbiology, 451 Smyth Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada KIH 8M5.