Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- National nosocomial infections surveillance (NNIS) system report, data summary from January 1992—April 2001, Issued August 2001.Am J Infect Control. 2001; 29 (and Correction 2002;30:74): 400-421
- Nosocomial infection rates in adult and pediatric intensive care units in the United States.Am J Med. 1991; 91: 185S-191S
- Comparison of rates of nosocomial infections in neonatal intensive care units in the United States.Am J Med. 1991; 91: 192S-196S
- Surgical wound infection rates by wound class, operative procedure, and patient risk index.Am J Med. 1991; 91: 152S-157S
- National nosocomial infections surveillance (NNIS) system: description of surveillance methodology.Am J Infect Control. 1991; 19: 19-35
- Surveillance of nosocomial infections.in: 2nd ed. Hospital epidemiology and infection control. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia1999: 1285-1317
- Definitions of key terms used in the NNIS system.Am J Infect Control. 1997; 25: 112-116
- Guideline for prevention of surgical site infection, 1999.Am J Infect Control. 1999; 27: 97-134
- ASA physical status classification: a study of consistency of ratings.Anesthesiology. 1978; 49: 239-243
- Nosocomial infections in coronary care units in the United States.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 789-793
- Nosocomial infections in medical intensive care units in the United States.Crit Care Med. 1999; 27: 887-892
- Nosocomial infections in pediatric intensive care units in the United States.Pediatrics. 1999; 103: 1-7
- Nosocomial infections in combined medical-surgical intensive care units in the United States.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2000; 21: 510-515
- Nosocomial infections among neonates in high-risk nurseries in the United States.Pediatrics. 1996; 98: 357-361
- Surveillance of antimicrobial use and antimicrobial resistance in United States hospitals: project ICARE phase 2.Clin Infect Dis. 1999; 29: 245-252
- Intensive care antimicrobial resistance epidemiology (ICARE) surveillance report, data summary from January 1996 through December 1997.Am J Infect Control. 1999; 27: 279-284
- Tables of antimicrobial agent pharmacology.in: 4th ed. Principles and practice of infectious diseases. Churchill Livingstone, New York1995: 492-528
*This report is public domain and can be copied freely.
***See Appendix D.
★Am J Infect Control 2002;30:458-75.