Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Who washes hands after using the bathroom?.Am J Infect Control. 1997; 25: 424-425
- Effect of several interventions on the frequency of handwashing among elementary public school children.Am J Infect Control. 1998; 26: 263-269
- Hand hygiene practices in a school setting in UK [personal communication]. 1999
- Scheduled hand washing in an elementary school population.Fam Med. 1997; 29: 336-339
- Handwashing education can decrease illness absenteeism.J School Nurs. 1996; 12: 14-6-14-18
- Effect of hand sanitizer use on elementary school absenteeism.Am J Infect Control. 2000; 28: 340-346
- Proper handwashing promotes wellness in child care.J Pediatr Health Care. 1997; 11: 26-31
- Occurence of infections symptoms in children in day care homes.Am J Infect Control. 1990; 18: 347-353
- Healthy Hands/Healthy Kids Program. : GOJO Industries, Akron, Ohio1998 ([card])
- Vital Health and Statistics, Current Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 1995.The Centers, 1998
- The Carnegie Foundation for Annual report. : The Foundation, New York1990
- Parent expectations of the school health program in Nebraska.J School Health. 1999; 69: 107-112
*Reprint requests: Maryanne McGuckin, Dr ScEd, MT (ASCP), University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 605A Stellar-Chance Bldg, 422 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6021.