Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Purified protein derivative (PPD)–tuberculin anergy and HIV infections: guidelines for anergy testing and management of anergic persons at risk of tuberculosis.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1991; 40: 27-33
- The case against anergy testing as a routine adjunct to tuberculin skin testing.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2003-2007
- The negative tuberculin test, tuberculin, HIV and anergy panels.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1994; 149: 1699-1709
- Tuberculin skin testing of hospitalized patients.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1997; 18: 561-565
- Anergy skin testing and preventive therapy for HIV-infected persons: revised recommendations.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1997; 46: 1-10
- Diagnostic standards and classification of tuberculosis in adults and children.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 161: 1376-1395