Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- False positive results of bacteriological examination for mycobacteria in BALF.J Jpn Society Bronchol. 1986; 8 (In Japanese): 338-345
- A pseudo-outbreak of Mycobacterium chelonae infections related to bronchoscopy.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1997; 18: 136-137
- Pseudoepidemic of nontuberculous mycobacteria due to a contaminated bronchoscope cleaning machine.Chest. 1992; 101: 1245-1249
- Occurrence of nontuberculous mycobacteria in environmental samples.Appl Environ Microbiol. 1999; 65: 2492-2496
- Bacterial contamination and its elimination from bronchoscopes and automatic bronchoscope-washing machines.Kokkyu. 1991; 10 (In Japanese): 320-326
- Glutaraldehyde resistant mycobacteria from bronchoscope washers.J Hosp Infect. 1993; 25: 147-149
- Mycobactericidal efficacy of ethanol as disinfectant on a strain of Mycobacterium abscessus isolated from bronchial lavage fluid that was highly resistant to glutaraldehyde.J Jpn Society Bronchol. 2000; 22 (In Japanese): 251-254
- Lessons from outbreaks associated with bronchoscopy.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2001; 22: 403-408
- Detection and identification of mycobacteria by amplification of rRNA.J Clin Microbiol. 1990; 28: 1751-1759
- Rapid identification of mycobacteria to the species level by polymerase chain reaction and restriction enzyme analysis.J Clin Microbiol. 1993; 31: 175-178
- Susceptibility testing of Mycobacteria, Nocardia, and other aerobic Actinomycetes: tentative standard.2nd edn. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Wane, PA2000 (M24–T2)
- Reduced glutaraldehyde susceptibility in Mycobacterium chelonae associated with altered cell wall polysaccharides.J Antimicrob Chemother. 1999; 43: 759-765
- Possible mechanisms for the relative efficacies of orthophthalaldehyde and glutaraldehyde against glutaraldehyde-resistant Mycobacterium chelonae.J Appl Microbiol. 2001; 91: 80-92
- Multidrug resistance in enteric and other Gram-negative bacteria.FEMS Microbiol Lett. 1996; 139: 1-10
- Antiseptics and disinfectants: activity, action, and resistance.Clin Microbiol Rev. 1999; 12: 147-179
☆This study was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) 14570253 from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.