Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Status of infection surveillance and control programs in the United States, 1992-1996.Am J Infect Control. 2000; 28: 392-400
- Surveillance, reporting, automation, and interventional epidemiology.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2003; 24: 10-12
- Association rules and data mining in hospital infection control and public health surveillance.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 1998; 5: 373-381
Lutwick SM, Currie BP. Project NYARP: evidence for newly emerging patterns of multiple antibiotic resistance among gram-negative pathogens. Abstract presented at: Annual Meeting of the Infectious Disease Society of America; October 25-28, 2001; San Francisco, Calif.
- National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance (NNIS) System Report. Data summary from January 1990-May 1999, issued June 1999.Am J Infect Control. 1999; 27: 520-532
- Coagulase-negative staphylococcal infections in neonates.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1991; 10: 57-67
☆Supported by National Institutes of Health grant 1RO1 NR05197-01, “Staff Hand Hygiene and Nosocomial Infections in Neonates.”
☆Presented in abstract form at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America in Salt Lake City, Utah, on April 6-9, 2002.