- Tuberculosis.Lancet. 2003; 362: 887-899
- Tuberculosis control: past 10 years and future progress.Tuberculosis. 2003; 83: 82-85
- The economics of TB control in developing countries.Exp Opin Pharmacother. 2003; 4: 359-368
- Progress in TB drug development and what is still needed.Tuberculosis. 2003; 83: 201-207
- In vitro evaluation of the antibacterial activity of beta-triketones admixed to Melaleuca oils.Planta Medica. 2001; 67: 768-771
- Percutaneous treatment of chronic MRSA osteomyelitis with a novel plant-derived antiseptic.BMC Surg. 2001; 1: 1
- Topical application of a new formulation of eucalyptus oil phytochemical clears methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection.Am J Infect Control. 2001; 29: 346
Sherry E, Warnke PH. Alternative for MRSA and tuberculosis (TB): eucalyptus and tea-tree oils as new topical antibacterials. Poster presented at: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons meeting; February 2002; Dallas, Tex.
Max Reynolds owns Nicrosol Pty. Ltd. which makes MEGABAC, and Eugene Sherry has a 12.5% financial interest in the same company.