Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Risk factors for sternal wound and other infections in pediatric cardiac surgery patients.Ped Inf Dis J. 2000; 19: 1000-1004
- Risk factors for deep sternal wound infection after sternotomy: a prospective, multicenter study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1996; 111: 1201-1207
Brady M, McGlone C, Vinsel J, Hayes J. Sternal wound infections following cardiac surgery in infants[abstract J158]. Paper presented at the 36th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, New Orleans, La; 1996.
- Hypothermia as a risk factor for pediatric cardiothoracic surgical site infection.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2001; 20: 459-462
Allpress A.L, Rosenthal G.L, Goodrich K.M, Zerr D.M. Risk factors for surgical site infections following pediatric cardiovascular surgery (abstract 407). Paper presented at the 40th Infectious Diseases Society of America annual meeting, Chicago, October 24–27, 2002.
- Median sternotomy wound infections in children.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1983; 2: 105-109
- Superficial and deep sternal wound complications: incidence, risk factors and mortality.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2001; 20: 1168-1175
- National Nosocomial Infection Surveillance System report, data summary from January 1992 to June 2002.Am J Infect Cont. 2002; 30: 458-475
- Factors predisposing to median sternotomy complications: deep vs. superficial infection.Chest. 1996; 110: 1173-1178
- Deep sternal wound infection: risk factors and outcomes.Ann Thorac Surg. 1998; 65: 1050-1056
- A risk index for sternal surgical wound infection after cardiovascular surgery.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2003; 24: 17-25
- Mediastinitis after cardiovascular operations: a case-control study of risk factors.Ann Thorac Surg. 1998; 65: 36-40
- Mediastinitis in patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass: risk analysis and midterm results.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1997; 38: 595-600
- Sternal wound complications—incidence, microbiology and risk factors.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1997; 11: 146-153
- Mediastinitis following coronary artery bypass graft: a 3-year review.J Infect Dis. 1991; 163: 117-121
- Risk factors for adverse postoperative outcomes in children presenting for cardiac surgery with upper respiratory tract infections.Anesthesiology. 2003; 98: 628-632
- Intraoperative redosing of cefazolin and risiac surgery with upper respiratory tract infections.Emerg Infect Dis. 2001; 7: 828-831