Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Problems to control TB in Eastern Europe and consequences in low incidence countries.Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2002; 57: 285-290
- Global burden of tuberculosis: estimated incidence, prevalence and mortality by country.JAMA. 1999; 282: 677-686
Institute of Lung Diseases and Tuberculosis, Clinical Center of Serbia, Annual Report, Beograd, 1992-2002.
- Age standardization of rates: a new WHO standard. GPE discussion paper series No. 31.WHO, Geneva, Switzerland2000
- Progress and directions in refining the global burden of disease approach: response to Williams.Health Econ. 2000; 9: 69-82
- Murray C.J.L. Lopez A.D. The global burden of disease: a comprehensive assessment of mortality and disability from diseases, injuries and risk factors in 1990 and projected to 2020. Global burden of diseases and injury series, Vol. 1. Harvard University Press, Cambridge1996: 125-133
- Global tuberculosis control: WHO Report.World Health Organization, Geneva1998
- Epidemiology of tuberculosis.Rev Prat. 2002; 52: 2106-2110
- Tuberculosis trends in Central Serbia in the period 1956-1996.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2000; 4: 32-35
- Infectious diseases mortality in central Serbia.J Epidemiol Commun Health. 1997; 51: 106-109
The Public Health Institute of Serbia. The Annual Report; 2003.
- Rapid assessment of Serbia HIV/AIDS/STI surveillance system. Field investigation report.CPHA, Belgrade2002
- Burden of disease and injury in Serbia.Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, Belgrade2003 (Available at:)Accessed November 5, 2005)
- Tuberculosis in Russia and the problem of multiple drug resistance.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2001; 953: 133-137
- Gender inequalities in tuberculosis: aspects of infection, notification rates and compliance.Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2001; 7: 165-169
Supported by the Ministry of Science, Technology, and Development of Serbia through contract No. 101927/2002/2004.