Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Improved laboratory diagnosis of bacterial and fungal infections in patients with hematological malignancies using PCR and ribosomal RNA sequence analysis.Leuk Lymphoma. 2004; 45: 1637-1641
- Mucormycosis and entomophthoramycosis: a review of the clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2004; 10: 31-47
- Pulmonary fungal infection with yeasts and pneumocystis in patients with hematological malignancy.Ann Med. 2005; 37: 259-269
- Management of rare fungal infections.Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2004; 17: 527-532