Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Guidelines for preventing the transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in health care settings.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005; 54: 1-141
- False-positive tuberculin skin tests in a state prison system.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2003; 7: 93-97
- Discordance between tuberculin skin test results with two commercial purified protein derivative preparations.J Infect Dis. 1994; 169: 1174-1175
- Comparison of sensitivities to two commercially available tuberculin skin test reagents in persons with recent tuberculosis.Clin Infect Dis. 1997; 26: 661-663
- Prevalence of PPD positivity among new employees at a hospital in New York City.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1995; 16: 344-347
- Potential consequences of using Aplisol tuberculin tests in prior epidemic populations.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1995; 16: 255
- Tuberculin testing in a tertiary hospital: product variability.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1994; 15: 758-760
- A high false-positive rate of tuberculosis associated with Aplisol: an investigation among health care workers.J Infect Dis. 1994; 169: 703-704
- False-positive skin tests with Parke-Davis Aplisol.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1983; 127: 254
- Comparing interferon-γ release assay with tuberculin skin test readings at 48-72 hours and 144-168 hours with use of two commercial reagents.Clin Infect Dis. 2005; 40: 246-250
- False-positive tuberculin skin test results among health care workers.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2793
- Diagnostic standards and classification of tuberculosis in adults and children. This official statement of the American Thoracic Societ and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was adopted by the ATS board of directors, July 1999.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 161: 1376-1395
Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Maryland tuberculosis incidence by geographic areas and demographic features, 1995-2004. Available at: http://www.edcp.org/tb/trends.html. Accessed February 7, 2006.
- Risk of tuberculin skin test conversion among health care workers: occupational versus community exposure and infection.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 35: 796-801
- Tuberculosis among health care workers.N Engl J Med. 1995; 332: 92-98
- A survey of latent tuberculosis infection among laboratory health care workers in New York City.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2003; 24: 801-806
- Comparable specificity of 2 commercial tuberculin reagents in person at low risk for tuberculosis infection.JAMA. 1999; 281: 169-171
We declare neither financial support nor conflict of interest any author of this manuscript.