Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- On the origin of species by means of natural selection, or the preservation of favoured races in the struggle for life. John Murray, London1859
- Changes in the epidemiology of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in intensive care units in US hospitals, 1992-2003.Clin Infect Dis. 2006; 42: 389-391
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus disease in three communities.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1436-1444
- Antimicrobial stewardship.Am J Infect Control. 2006; 34: S55-S63