Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Prevention and control of influenza: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (APIC).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005; 54: 1-40
- Influenza vaccination of healthcare workers and vaccine allocation for healthcare workers during vaccine shortages.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2005; 26: 882-890
- The effectiveness of vaccination against influenza in healthy, working adults.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 889-893
National Foundation for Infectious Disease applauds new, stronger recommendations for influenza vaccination of the nation's health care workers. Available from: http://nfid.org/docs/flurelease.pdf. Accessed February 27, 2006.
- Influenza vaccination of health-care personnel. Recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC) and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2006; 55: 1-15
- Requiring influenza vaccination for health care workers: Seven truths we must accept.Vaccine. 2005; 23: 2251-2255
Kotalik J. Addressing issues and questions relating to pandemic influenza planning. Final report and recommendations. Part 1: Ethical Perspective. Prepared for Health Canada Center for Infectious Diseases and Control. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, April 16, 2003 (unpublished).
American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. Influenza control programs for healthcare workers. Consensus opinion statement. July 30, 2005. Available from: http://www.acoem.org/guidelines/pdf/influenza%20Control%20Programs.pdf. Accessed March 1, 2006.
Washington State Nurses Association press release: Nurses win federal court decision on Virginia Mason's mandatory flu vaccination policy. January 7, 2006. Available from: http://www.wsna.org/snas/wa/pubrel/releases/release.asp?id=22. Accessed March 6, 2006.