Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Disinfection & sterilization.E. & F.N. Spon Ltd., London1965
- Sterilization by heat.in: Disinfection, sterilization and preservation. 4th edition. Block, Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia1991: 495-526
- Sterility assurance: concepts for patient safety.in: Rutala W. Disinfection, sterilization and antisepsis: principles and practices in healthcare facilities. Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc., Washington, DC2001: 110-119
Sterilization of health care products—moist heat—development, validation and routine control of a sterilization process for medical devices; 2004 [prEN-ISO 17665].
- Performance of various steam sterilization indicators under optimum and sub-optimum exposure conditions.Am J Infect Control. 2005; 33: S55-S67
- Monitoring of steam sterilization process by biologic indicators—a necessary surveillance tool.Am J Infect Control. 2004; 32: 512-513
- A validation survey of 197 hospital steam sterilizers in The Netherlands in 2001 and 2002.J Hosp Infect. 2005; 59: 126-130
- Temperatur und Leben.Springer Verlag, Berlin1955
- Factors affecting the heat resistance of nonsporing organisms.J Appl Bacteriol. 1963; 26: 314-333
- Experiments on the sterilizing effects of mixtures of air and steam, and of superheated steam.Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 1937; 1: 451-462
- Bound water contents of vegetative and spore forms of bacteria.J Bacteriol. 1938; 5: 99-105
- Evaluation of disinfection and sterilization of reusable angioscopes with the duck hepatitis B model.J Vasc Surg. 1999; 30: 277-282
- Sterilisation by steam under increased pressure.Lancet. 1959; 28: 425-435
- Principles and methods of sterilization.Charles C. Thomas, Springfield (IL)1956
- U.S. pharmacopeia.United States Pharmacopeia Convention, Inc., Rockville (MD)2000
- European pharmacopeia.4th edition. European Pharmacopeia Convention, Strassbourg2002
Sterilization—steam sterilizers—large sterilizers. European Committee for Standardization; 1996 [EN285].
- The IAWPS industrial formulation 1997 for the thermodynamic properties of water and steam.Transactions of the ASME. 2000; 122: 150-182
- Steam and gas tables with computer equations.Academic Press, Inc., Boca Raton (FL)1984
Sterilization of medical devices—validation and routine control of sterilization by moist heat. European Committee for Standardization; 1994 [EN554].
- Certain topics in telegraph transmission theory.Transactions of the AIEE. 1928; 47: 617-644
- Communication in the presence of noise.Proceedings of the Institute of Radio Engineers. 1949; 37: 10-21
Hospital steam sterilizers. American National Standards Institute and Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation; 2001 [ANSI/AAMI ST 8].
Small sterilizers. European Committee for Standardization; 2004 [EN 13060-1 to -4].
Steam sterilization and sterility assurance in health care facilities. American National Standards Institute and Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation; 2002 [ANSI/AAMI ST 46].
Table-top steam sterilizers. American National Standards Institute and Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation; 1997 [ANSI/AAMI ST 55].
Biological systems for testing sterilizers and sterilization. European Committee for Standardization; 1997 [NEN-EN866].
Non biological indicators for use in sterilizers. European Committee for Standardization; 1997 [NEN-EN867].
Performance requirements for resistometers. American National Standards Institute and Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation; 2002 [ANSI/AAMI ST44].