Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Chemical disinfection of medical and surgical materials.in: Lawrence C. Block S.S. Disinfection, sterilization, and preservation. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1968: 517-531
Rutala WA, Weber DJ, Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. Guideline for disinfection and sterilization in healthcare facilities: recommendations of CDC. MMWR. In Press.
- Should we routinely disinfect floors?.J Hosp Infect. 2002; 51: 309
- The benefits of surface disinfection.Am J Infect Control. 2004; 32: 226-231
Environmental Protection Agency. Using microfiber mops in hospitals. Environmental Best Practices for Health Care Facilities 2002; November.
- Old mops die hard: should you microfiber for infection control sake?.Infect Control Today. 2004; July: 24-28
- Occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens: final rule.Fed Regist. 1991; 56: 64003-64182
- Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. Guidelines for environmental infection control in healthcare facilities.MMWR. 2003; 52: 1-44
- Ward floors and other surfaces as reservoirs of hospital infection.J Hyg (Lond). 1967; 65: 515-536
- Optimizing disinfectant application in healthcare facilities.Infect Control Today. 2006; June: 62-67
- Towards microbiologically cleaner hospitals with ultramicrofibre: change the cleaning culture, and minimize the risk.J Hosp Infect. 2006; 64: S51
- Susceptibility of vancomycin-resistant enterococci to environmental disinfectants.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1997; 18: 195-199
- Susceptibility of antibiotic-susceptible and antibiotic-resistant hospital bacteria to disinfectants.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1997; 18: 417-421
- Microfibers, macro benefits: health care facilities discover microfiber mops and cloths.Health Facility Manage. 2004; January: 42-44
This work received no funding, and there are no financial disclosures to report.