Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Practice analysis for infection control and epidemiology in the new millennium.Am J Infect Control. 2002; 30: 437-446
Surveillance, Prevention and Control, Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals, JCAHO; 2006
- How to sample in surveys.Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks (CA)1995
- A study of infection control professionals (Final report to the Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology).Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc., Lenexa (KS)September 2006
Job Analysis Advisory Committee: Ruth Curchoe, RN, MSN, CIC, Committee Chair, New York; Darnell A. Dingle, RN, MPH, CIC, Texas; Donna Farnsworth, RN, BSN, CIC, New York; Gayle Gilmore, RN, MA, MIS, CIC, Minnesota; Margaret Gallagher, MS, MS, RNC, CIC, Georgia; Mary LeBlanc, RN, BN, CIC, Canada; Pam Vaccaro, CIC, Louisiana; Rita Tjoelker, RN, MS, CIC, Oregon; Kathleen Roye-Horn, RN, CIC, New Jersey; Sharon Krystofiak, CIC, Pennsylvania; and Ziad Memish, MD, CIC, FACP, FRCPC, Saudi Arabia.