Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
Murphy D, Whiting J, Hollenbeak C. An APIC briefing. Dispelling the myths: the true cost of health care–associated infections. February 2007. Available from: http://www.hfma.org/library/accounting/costcontrol/400546.htm. Accessed May 31, 2007.
- Estimating health care–associated infections and deaths in US hospitals.Public Health Rep March-April 2007. 2002; 122: 160-166
- The dictionary for human factors/ergonomics.CRC Press, Boca Raton (FL)1993 (p. 334)
- Crossing the quality chasm: a new health system for the 20th century. Appendix B: redesigning health care with insights from the science of complex adaptive systems.National Academy Press, Washington, DC2001 (p. 309-22)