Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Tiered use of inactivated influenza vaccine in the event of a vaccine shortage.MMWR Rep. 2005; 54: 749-750
- Preventing nosocomial influenza by improving the vaccine acceptance rate of clinicians.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2004; 25: 923-928
- Interventions to increase influenza vaccination of health-care workers—California and Minnesota.MMWR. 2005; 54: 196-199
- The epidemiology of US immunization law: immunization requirements for staff and residents of long-term care facilities under state laws/regulations.George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, Washington, DC2005 (Available at:)Accessed)