Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Comparison of mortality associated with methicillin-resistant and methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia: a meta-analysis.Clin Infect Dis. 2003; 36: 53-59
- Enterococcus faecium bacteremia: does vancomycin resistance make a difference?.Arch Intern Med. 1998; 158: 522-527
- Vancomycin-sensitive and vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections in the ICU: attributable costs and outcomes.Intensive Care Med. 2002; 23: 692-697
- Comparison of mortality associated with vancomycin-resisitant and vancomycin-susceptible enterococcal bloodstream infections: a meta-analysis.Clin Infect Dis. 2005; 41: 327-333
- Contamination of gowns, gloves, and stethoscopes with vancomycin-resistant enterococci.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2001; 22: 560-564
- Contaminated stethoscopes revisited.Arch Intern Med. 1996; 156: 82-84
- Assessment of materials commonly utilized in health care: implications for bacterial survival and transmission.Am J Infect Control. 2006; 24: 258-263
- A study of the relationship between environmental contamination with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and patients' acquisition of MRSA.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2006; 27: 127-132
- Microbial flora on doctors' white coats.BMJ. 1991; 303: 1602-1604
- Bacterial flora on the white coats of medical students.J Hosp Infect. 2000; 45: 65-68
- Bacterial contamination of uniforms.J Hosp Infect. 2001; 48: 238-241
- Significance of a methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) survey in a university teaching hospital.J Infect Chemother. 2003; 9: 172-177
Government News Network. Johnson outlines new measures to tackle hospital bugs. Available from: http://www.gnn.gov.uk/environment/fullDetail.asp?ReleaseID=314953&NewsAreaID=2&NavigatedFromDepartment=True. Accessed March 25, 2008.
- epic2: national evidence-based guidelines for preventing healthcare-associated infections in NHS hospitals in England.J Hosp Infect. 2007; 65: S1-S64
- Uniform: an evidence review of the microbiological significance of uniforms and uniform policy in the prevention and control of healthcare-associated infections. Report to the Department of Health (England).J Hosp Infect. 2007; 66: 301-307
University of Maryland. About the University of Maryland Medical Center. Available from: http://www.umm.edu/center/fact_sheet.html. Accessed November 21, 2007.
- Identifying groups at high risk for carriage of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 580-585
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and vancomycin-resistant enterococci co-colonization.Emerg Infect Dis. 2005; 11: 1539-1544