Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
US Department of Health and Human Services. Immunization and Infectious disease. In: Healthy People 2010: understanding and improving health. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office; 2000.
- Financing childhood immunizations in Kansas: a follow-up report to the Immunize Kansas Kids Steering Committee.Kansas Health Institute, Topeka, KS2007
- Who vaccinates our children? A map of the immunization delivery system in Kansas.Kansas Health Institute, Topeka, KS2007
- Raising vaccinations for Kansas children: the 90 percent solution.Immunize Kansas Kids Project, Topeka, KS2006
- The President's Child Immunization Initiative: a summary of the problem and the response.Public Health Rep. 1993; 108: 419-425
Institute of Medicine Committee on the Immunization Finance Dissemination Workshops. Private sector roles in the national immunization partnership. In: Setting the course: a strategic plan for immunization. Vanselow N (ed). Washington, DC: National Academies Press 2003.
Rodewald L and National Immunization Program Immunization Program Operations Manual (IPOM). Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2007.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Provider recruitment and enrollment. In: Vaccines for Children operations guide. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Module 3: 1-9, 2007
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Immunization strategies for healthcare practices and providers. In: Epidemiology and prevention of vaccine-preventable diseases. Atkinson W, Hamborsky J, McIntyre L, Wolfe S, eds. 10th ed. 2nd printing, Washington DC: Public Health Foundation; 2008, 31-43.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.