Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Projecting future complications of chronic hepatitis C in the United States.Liver Transplant. 2003; 9: 331-338
- Determinants of viral clearance and persistence during acute hepatitis C virus infection.J Exp Med. 2001; 194: 1395-1406
- Role of the specific T cell response for clearance and control of hepatitis C virus.J Viral Hepat. 1999; 6: 36-40
- Cellular immune responses in seronegative sexual contacts of acute hepatitis C patients.J Virol. 2004; 78: 12252-12258
- Presence of effector CD8+ T cells in hepatitis C virus–exposed healthy seronegative donors.J Immunol. 1999; 162: 6681-6689
- Hepatitis C virus–specific cytolytic T lymphocyte and T helper cell responses in seronegative persons.J Infect Dis. 1997; 176: 859-866
- HIV-specific T-helper activity in seronegative health care workers exposed to contaminated blood.JAMA. 1994; 271: 42-46
- Induction of hepatitis C virus (HCV)-specific T cells by needle stick injury in the absence of HCV-viraemia.Eur J Clin Invest. 2007; 37: 54-64
- Increased hepatitis C virus (HCV)-specific CD4+CD25+ regulatory T lymphocytes and reduced HCV-specific CD4+ T cell response in HCV-infected patients with normal versus abnormal alanine aminotransferase levels.Clin Exp Immunol. 2006; 144: 188-196
- Elevated CD4+/CD25+ T cell frequency and function during acute hepatitis C presage chronic evolution.Gut. 2006; 55: 1370-1371
- Endemic hepatitis C virus infection in a Sicilian town: further evidence for iatrogenic transmission.J Med Virol. 2002; 67: 339-344
- Different seroprevalence and molecular epidemiology patterns of hepatitis C virus infection in Italy.J Med Virol. 2005; 76: 327-332
- Intrahepatic and circulating HLA class II–restricted, hepatitis C virus–specific T cells: functional characterization in patients with chronic hepatitis C.Hepatology. 2002; 35: 1225-1236
- Transmission of HCV infection among long-term hospitalized onco-haematological patients.J Hosp Infect. 2003; 53: 120-123
Au E, Gossage JA, Bailey SR. The reporting of needlestick injuries sustained in theatre by surgeons: are we under-reporting? J Hosp Infect epub 2008 Jul 2.
- Needlestick injuries among surgeons in training.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 2693-2699
- Study of needlestick accidents and hepatitis C virus infection in healthcare workers by molecular evolutionary analysis.J Hosp Infect. 1997; 35: 149-154
- Nosocomial transmission of hepatitis C virus during contrast-enhanced computed tomography scanning.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008; 20: 73-78
- ST-cell recognition of Mycobacterium tuberculosis culture filtrate fractions in tuberculosis patients and their household contacts.Infect Immunol. 1999; 67: 5967-5971
- HCV core protein immunization with Montanide/CpG elicits strong Th1/Th2 and long-lived CTL responses.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007; 35: 641-649
- Continuous release of hepatitis C virus (HCV) by peripheral blood mononuclear cells and B-lymphoblastoid cell-line cultures derived from HCV-infected patients.J Gen Virol. 2005; 86: 1717-1727
- Hepatitis C virus replicates in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of patients with occult hepatitis C virus infection.Gut. 2005; 54: 682-685
Conflicts of interest: None to report.