Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Preventing infections in non-hospital settings: long-term care.Emerg Infect Dis. 2001; 7: 205-207
- SHEA/APIC Guideline: infection prevention and control in the long-term care facility.Am J Infect Control. 2008; 36: 504-535
- Development of a resource model for infection prevention and control programs in acute, long term, and home care settings: conference proceedings of the Infections Prevention and Control Alliance.Am J Infect Control. 2004; 32: 2-6
- Staffing requirements for infection control programs in US health care facilities: Delphi project.Am J Infect Control. 2002; 30: 321-333
- Surveillance and control of infections in long-term care: the Canadian experience.Am J Med. 1991; 91: S286-S288
- Infection control program disparities between acute and long-term care facilities in Maryland.Am J Infect Control. 2006; 34: 122-127
- Infection control in German nursing homes.Am J Infect Control. 2006; 34: 426-429
- Preventing infections in nursing homes: a survey of infection control practices in southeast Michigan.Am J Infect Control. 2005; 33: 489-492
- The state of infection surveillance and control in Canadian acute care hospitals.Am J Infect Control. 2003; 31: 266-272
- Canadian Hospital Epidemiology Committee, Canadian Nosocomial Infection Surveillance Program, Health Canada. The relationship between hospital infection surveillance and control activities and antibiotic resistant pathogen rates.Am J Infect Control. 2005; 33: 1-5
- The emergence of infection surveillance and control programs in US hospitals: an assessment, 1976.Am J Epidemiol. 1980; 111: 574-634
- The role of the laboratory infection prevention and control programs in long-term care facilities for the elderly.Am J Infect Control. 2001; 22: 459-463
- Risk factors for resistance to antimicrobial agents among nursing home residents.Am J Epidemiol. 2003; 157: 40-47
- A systematic review of the evidence for interventions for the prevention and control of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (1996-2004): report to the Joint MRSA Working Party (Subgroup A).J Hosp Infect. 2006; 63: S45-S70
- Effect of a comprehensive infection control program on the incidence of infections to long-term care facilities.Am J Infect Control. 2000; 28: 3-7
Supported by an unrestricted research grant to CHICA-Canada from 3M Canada, Tyco, and Arjo.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.