Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
Hailey MK. Identification of the major cost drivers within a medical nonwovens pipeline. Unpublished Master of Science Thesis, North Carolina State University; 2003.
EDANA. Available at: http://www.medeco.edana.org/story.cfm?section=|medeco_infection_prevention_products&story=surgical_drapes_gowns.xml. 2007. Accessed June 15, 2008.
- Surgival or medical treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome: a cost benefit analysis.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2002; 16: 53-55
- A cost benefit analysis of electronic medical records in primary care.Am J Med. 2003; 114: 397-403
- Cost-effectiveness and cost-benefit analyses in the medical literature: are the methods being used correctly?.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 117: 172
- A cost-benefit analysis of gown use in controlling vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus transmission: is it worth the price?.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2004; 25: 418-424
- Comparison of nonwoven and woven gown and drape fabric to prevent intraoperative wound contamination and postoperative infection.Am J Surg. 1986; 152: 505-509
- Affect of disposable draping on wound infection rate.VA Med. 1981; 108: 477
- Reducing wound infections: improved gown and drape barrier performance.Arch Surg. 1987; 122: 152-157
- A prospective study of wound infection in coronary artery surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1999; 15: 45-50
- A fresh look at cost of hospital laundry vs disposables.Inst Laundry. 1973; 17: 8-13
- Use of disposable products in surgical products in surgical practice.Arch Surg. 1976; 111: 20-26
- Cost/benefit study of reusable and disposable OR draping materials.J Healthcare Materiel Manage. 1993; 11: 44-48
- Cost containment in the operating room: use of reusable versus disposable clothing.Am Surg. 1992; 58: 654-656
MARTEC research report. What are the full comparable life-cycle costs of re-usable and single-use gowns and drapes? Available at: http://medicalfabrics.dupont.com/Medical_Fabrics/en_GB. 2001. Accessed June 15, 2008.
- Cost-effectiveness of reusable surgical drapes versus disposable non-woven drapes in a Latin American Hospital.Am J Infect Control. 2008; 36: 122-125
- Investigation of the non-woven fabric production process technologies and a cost-benefit analysis for the usage of medical textiles. Unpublished Master of Science Thesis.University of Gaziantep, Department of Industrial Engineering, Gaziantep2006
- Tekrar kullanılabilir ve tek kullanımlık medikal tekstil ürünleri seçiminde fayda-maliyet analizi YA/EM’2006: Yöneylem Araştırması/Endüstri Mühendisliği Kongresi XXVI (in Turkish).Ulusal Kongresi. 2006; 1: 402-405
- Magnitude adjustment for AHP benefit/cost ratios.Eur J Operational Res. 2001; 133: 342-351
- Decision making for leaders: the analytic hierarchy process for decisions in a complex world.Lifetime Learning Publications, Belmont, CA1982
- Fundamentals of decision making and priority theory with the analytical hierarchy process.RWS Publications, Pittsburgh, PA1994
- Performance evaluation of EU business centers in Turkey.Proceedings of the Fifth GAP Engineering Congress. 2006; : 172-181
- An evaluation of success factors using the AHP to implement ISO 14001-based EMS.Int J Qual Reliability Manage. 1999; 16: 341-361
- Assessing success factors for implementing CE: a case study in Hong Kong electronics industry by AHP.Int J Production Econ. 1997; 49: 265-283
- A critical review of a century's progress in surgical apparel: how far have we come?.Am Coll Surg. 2000; 191: 554-568
Expert Choice. Collaborative decision support software. Available at: http://www.expertchoice.com/. Accessed June 15, 2008.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.