Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Guidelines for hand hygiene in health-care settings: recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force.Morb Mortal Recomm Rep. 2002; 51(RR-16): 22-24
- An organizational climate intervention associated with increased handwashing and decreased nosocomial infection.Behav Med. 2000; 26: 14-22
- Effectiveness of a hospital-wide program to improve compliance with hand hygiene.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1307-1312
- Three successful interventions in healthcare workers that improve compliance with hand hygiene: is sustained replication possible?.Am J Infect Control. 2008; 36: 349-355
- An integrative review of the current evidence on the relationship between hand hygiene interventions and the incidence of health care‒associated infections.Am J Infect Control. 2008; 36: 333-348