Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Environmental contamination makes an important contribution to hospital infection.J Hosp Infect. 2007; 65: 50-54
- Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus contamination of hospital curtains.J Hosp Infect. 2008; 68: 189-190
- Contamination of hospital curtains with healthcare-associated pathogens.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2008; 29: 1074-1076
- Acquisition of nosocomial pathogens on hands after contact with environmental surfaces near hospitalized patients.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2004; 25: 164-167
- Environmental cleaning intervention and risk of acquiring multidrug-resistant organisms from prior room occupants.Arch Intern Med. 2011; 171: 491-494
- Survival of enterococci and staphylococci on hospital fabrics and plastic.J Clin Microbiol. 2000; 38: 724-726
- Performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing: twenty-first informational supplement. CLSI document M11-S21. 1-20-2011.Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne [PA]2011
- Chromosomal restriction fragment analysis by pulsed field gel electrophoresis-application to molecular epidemiology.in: Isenberg H.D. Essential procedures for clinical microbiology. American Society for Microbiology, Washington [DC]1998: 651-657
Supported by an unrestricted grant from PurThread , a maker of antimicrobial textiles.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.