Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Minimizing antimicrobial resistance: the key role of the infectious diseases physician.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 38: 939-942
- National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance (NNIS) System report, data summary from January 1992 through June 2004, issued October 2004.Am J Infect Control. 2004; 32: 470-485
- Infectious Diseases Society of America and the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America guidelines for developing an institutional program to enhance antimicrobial stewardship.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 44: 159-177
- Clinical and economic burden of antimicrobial resistance.Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2008; 6: 751-763
- Favorable impact of a multidisciplinary antibiotic management program conducted during 7 years.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2003; 24: 699-706
- Concurrent antibiotic review programs: a role for infectious diseases specialists at small community hospitals.Clin Infect Dis. 2003; 37: 742-743
- Long-term antibiotic cost savings from a comprehensive intervention program in a medical department of a university-affiliated teaching hospital.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 38: 348-356
- Controlling use of antimicrobials in a community teaching hospital.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2006; 27: 239-244
- Improving antimicrobial stewardship: the evolution of programmatic strategies and barriers.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011; 32: 367-374
- ICD-9 codes and surveillance for Clostridium difficile–associated disease.Emerg Infect Dis. 2006; 12: 1576-1579
- Accuracy of ICD-9 coding for Clostridium difficile infections: a retrospective cohort.Epidemiol Infect. 2007; 135: 1010-1013
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Impact of a reduction in the use of high-risk antibiotics on the course of an epidemic of Clostridium difficile–associated disease caused by the hypervirulent NAP1/027 strain.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 45: S112-S121
- Review of current literature on the economic burden of Clostridium difficile infection.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009; 30: 57-66
- Clinical practice guidelines for Clostridium difficile infection in adults: 2010 update by the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010; 31: 431-455
- Multicenter study of surveillance for hospital-onset Clostridium difficile infection by the use of ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010; 31: 262-268
Conflict of interest: None to report.