Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- WHO guidelines on hand hygiene in healthcare: a summary.World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2009
- When are the hands of healthcare workers positive for meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus?.J Hosp Infect. 2010; 75: 107-111
- Introducing alcohol-based hand rub for hand hygiene: the critical need for training.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2007; 28: 50-54
- International Conference on Prevention and Infection Control (ICPIC 2011), Geneva, Switzerland, June 29 to July 2, 2011.BMC Proc. 2011; 5: 123
- ReCal: intercoder reliability calculation as a Web service.Int J Internet Sci. 2010; 5: 20-33
- Nonparametric estimates of standard error: the jackknife, the bootstrap and other methods.Biometrika. 1981; 68: 589-599
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1997; 33: 159-174
- Handwashing before entering the intensive care unit: what we learned from continuous video-camera surveillance.Am J Infect Control. 1999; 27: 367-369
- Using high-technology to enforce low technology safety measures: the use of third-party remote video auditing and real-time feedback in healthcare.Clin Infect Dis. 2012; 54: 1-7
Partially funded by Enterprise Ireland Project CP-2008-204 under the National Development Plan 2007-13 and Health Research Board Project TRA/2006/4.
Conflict of interest: H.H. has recent research collaborations with Steris Corporation, Inov8 Science, Pfizer, and Cepheid, and has also recently received lecture and other fees from Novartis, AstraZeneca, and Astellas. G.L. is a director of GLANTA Ltd.