Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Updated norovirus outbreak management and disease prevention guidelines.MMWR. Recommendations and reports. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 1-18
- Risk groups for clinical complications of norovirus infections: an outbreak investigation.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2006; 12: 69-74
- Excess mortality following community-onset norovirus enteritis in the elderly.J Hosp Infect. 2011; 79: 27-31
- The epidemiology of published norovirus outbreaks: a review of risk factors associated with attack rate and genogroup.Epidemiol Infect. 2012; 140: 1161-1172
- Enteric outbreaks in long-term care facilities and recommendations for prevention: a review.Epidemiol Infect. 2009; 137: 145-155
- Chronic norovirus infection in renal transplant recipients.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2009; 24: 1051-1053
- Community incidence of norovirus-associated infectious intestinal disease in England: improved estimates using viral load for norovirus diagnosis.Am J Epidemiol. 2010; 171: 1014-1022
- The roles of Clostridium difficile and norovirus among gastroenteritis-associated deaths in the United States, 1999-2007.Clin Infect Dis. 2012; 55: 216-223
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Conflicts of interest: None to report.