Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to the 2009-2010 influenza season 2009. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/business/guidance/. Accessed October 11, 2011.
- Pandemic influenza guidance for corporations.J Occup Environ Med. 2011; 53: 690-694
- Pandemic response: developing a mission-critical inventory and cross-training programme.J Bus Cont Emer Plan. 2010; 4: 126-131
- Occupational health impact of the 2009 H1N1 flu pandemic: surveillance of sickness absence.Occup Environ Med. 2012; 69: 205-210
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Business pandemic influenza planning checklist. 2005. Available from: http://www.flu.gov/planning-preparedness/business/index.html. Accessed October 11, 2011.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Pandemic preparedness planning for US businesses with overseas operations. 2007. Available from: http://www.flu.gov/planning-preparedness/business/businessoverseas.pdf. Accessed October 11, 2011.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Hospital pandemic influenza planning checklist. 2007. Available from: http://www.flu.gov/planning-preparedness/hospital/index.html. Accessed October 11, 2011.
- Pandemic influenza preparedness: a survey of businesses.Am J Infect Control. 2007; 35: 484-485
- Corporate preparedness for pandemic influenza: a survey of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in Montgomery County, Maryland.Biosecur Bioterror. 2008; 6: 219-226
- Tackle the problem when it gets here: pandemic preparedness among small and medium businesses.Qual Health Res. 2008; 18: 902-912
- A qualitative study of pandemic influenza preparedness among small and medium-sized businesses in New York City.J Bus Cont Emer Plan. 2011; 5: 267-279
- A home health agency's pandemic preparedness and experience with the 2009 H1N1 pandemic.Am J Infect Control. 2011; 39: 725-731
- Hospital infectious disease emergency preparedness: a survey of infection control professionals.Am J Infect Control. 2007; 35: 25-32
- Hospital infectious disease emergency preparedness: a 2007 survey of infection control professionals.Am J Infect Control. 2009; 37: 1-8
- Pandemic planning in the shipping industry: lessons learnt from the 2009 influenza pandemic.Int Maritime Health. 2011; 62: 196-199
- Employment and compliance with pandemic influenza mitigation recommendations.Emerg Infect Dis. 2010; 16: 212-218
- Optimistic bias and perceptions of bioterrorism in Michigan corporate spokespersons, fall 2001.J Health Comm. 2003; 8: 130-143
- Missouri nurses’ bioterrorism preparedness.Biosecur Bioterror. 2008; 6: 243-251
- Determination and quantification of content validity.Nurs Res. 1986; 35: 382-385
- US school/academic institution disaster and pandemic preparedness and seasonal influenza vaccination among school nurses.Am J Infect Control. 2012; 40: 584-589
- Applied logistic regression.2nd ed. Wiley, New York [NY]2000
US Small Business Administration. Frequently asked questions. US Small Business Administration; 2011. Available from: http://web.sba.gov/faqs/. Accessed July 14, 2012.
Department of Homeland Security. Planning for 2009 H1N1 influenza: a preparedness guide for small businesses. 2009. Available from: http://www.flu.gov/planning-preparedness/business/smallbiz.html. Accessed October 11, 2011.
- Pandemic influenza and hospital resources.Emerg Infect Dis. 2007; 13: 1714-1719
- SARS in healthcare facilities, Toronto and Taiwan.Emerg Infect Dis. 2004; 10: 777-781
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Influenza vaccination information for health care workers. 2011. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/HealthcareWorkers.htm. Accessed July 11, 2012.
- Seasonal and H1N1 influenza vaccine compliance and intent to be vaccinated among emergency medical services personnel.Am J Infect Control. 2012; 40: 632-636
- Seasonal influenza vaccine compliance among hospital-based and nonhospital-based healthcare workers.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33: 243-249
- H1N1 influenza vaccine compliance among hospital- and non-hospital-based healthcare personnel.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33: 737-744
Conflicts of interest: None to report.