In just two months, healthcare professionals will convene in Fort Lauderdale, FL, June 8-10, for the 2013 Annual Conference to expand their skillset and engage in educational programs, networking opportunities, and many other conference activities essential to protecting patients from healthcare-associated infections.
Attend APIC 2013 and discover how you can get the most out of one of the largest annual gatherings of infection preventionists in the world, through:
- •NHSN Workshops—with seven dedicated sessions on Lab ID for Clostridium difficile, MRSA/VRE BSI, basic and advanced data analysis, CLABSI, and CAUTI, you can be confident in your knowledge of the powerful effects of recent governmental policies.
- •Networking opportunities—partake in the welcome reception and other special events to connect with healthcare professionals from around the world and develop your personal “go-to” network of colleagues.
- •Abstract presentations—more than 300 abstract presentations in both poster and oral format, sharing the latest strategies for managing various issues faced by infection preventionists and epidemiologists.
- •Infection Prevention through the decades—a special opening plenary session that takes a look at major events and how infection prevention has changed through the years, as told by twelve leading experts.
- •Exhibit Hall—APIC 2013 features the largest exhibit hall devoted to infection prevention, showcasing innovative products and services from more than 200 companies. Learn more about new science, technologies, advances, and products that provide solutions to your infection prevention challenges and strengthen your infection prevention program.
- •And more!
As an additional value, all APIC 2013 attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the standard conference proceedings, thanks to an unrestricted educational grant from Covidien. It includes all of the educational sessions from the conference synced with the presentation slides in webinar format, so you won’t miss a thing.
Registration, housing information, and educational information is available on APIC’s Annual Conference website at www.apic.org/ac2013.
From the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc, Washington, DC.
© 2013 Published by Elsevier Inc.