Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Burkholderia cepacia complex bacteria: opportunistic pathogens with important natural biology.J Appl Microbiol. 2008; 104: 1539-1551
- Challenging and emerging pathogens in cystic fibrosis.Paediatr Respir Rev. 2010; 11: 246-254
- An outbreak of Burkholderia cepacia complex associated with intrinsically contaminated nasal spray.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011; 32: 804-810
- Multistate outbreak of Burkholderia cenocepacia colonization and infection associated with the use of intrinsically contaminated alcohol-free mouthwash.Chest. 2007; 132: 1825-1831
- Outbreak of Burkholderia cepacia complex among ventilated pediatric patients linked to hospital sinks.Am J Infect Control. 2011; 39: 775-778
- Hospital-wide outbreak of Burkholderia contaminans caused by prefabricated moist washcloths.J Hosp Infect. 2011; 77: 267-270
- Outbreak of Burkholderia cepacia bacteremia traced to contaminated hospital water used for dilution of an alcohol skin antiseptic.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2004; 25: 231-239
- Interpreting chromosomal DNA restriction patterns produced by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis: criteria for bacterial strain typing.J Clin Microbiol. 1995; 33: 2233-2239
- Comparative assessment of genotyping methods for epidemiologic study of Burkholderia cepacia genomovar III.J Clin Microbiol. 2002; 40: 3300-3307
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This investigation underwent review by CDC's Scientific Education and Professional Development Program Office human subjects' protection coordinator and was determined to be public health response, which is nonresearch.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.