Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
The Centre for Healthcare Related Infection Surveillance and Prevention (CHRISP) surveillance manual. Supplement 3. 3rd ed. Queensland [Australia]: Centre for Healthcare Related Infection Surveillance and Prevention; 2010. p. 1-4.
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology. Climate statistics for Australian locations. Available from: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_040764.shtml. Accessed July 2012.
- Summer peaks in the incidences of gram-negative bacterial infection among hospitalized patients.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2008; 29: 1124-1131
- Seasonal and temperature-associated increases in gram-negative bacterial bloodstream infections among hospitalized patients.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e25298
- Seasonal variation in Klebsiella pneumoniae bloodstream infection on 4 continents.J Infect Dis. 2008; 197: 752-756
- Seasonal and ascending trends in the incidence of carriage of extended-spectrum ß-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli and Klebsiella species in 2 German hospitals.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010; 31: 1154-1159
- Seasonal variation in Escherichia coli bloodstream infection: a population-based study.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2009; 15: 947-950
- Seasonal variation of Acinetobacter infections: 1987-1996. Nosocomial Infections Surveillance System.Clin Infect Dis. 1999; 29: 1133-1137
- Seasonal variation in peritoneal dialysis-associated peritonitis: a multi-centre registry study.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2012; 27: 2028-2036
- Faecal coliforms in pond water, sediments and hybrid tilapia Oreochromis niloticusX Oreochromis aureus in Saudi Arabia.Aquaculture Res. 2003; 34: 517-524
- Isolation of Aeromonas hydrophila from a metropolitan water supply: seasonal correlation with clinical isolates.Appl Environ Microbiol. 1984; 48: 361-366
- Is the prevalence and shedding concentrations of E coli O157 in beef cattle in Scotland seasonal?.FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2004; 233: 297-300
- Fecal shedding of Klebsiella pneumoniae by dairy cows.J Dairy Sci. 2006; 89: 3425-3430
Conflicts of interest: None to report.