Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Infection Control
- Overview of molecular typing methods for outbreak detection and epidemiological surveillance.Euro Surveill. 2013; 18: 20380
- Comparison of phenotypic with genotypic procedures for confirmation of coagulase-negative Staphylococcus catheter-related bloodstream infections.J Clin Microbiol. 2006; 44: 3529-3532
- Heterogeneous antimicrobial resistance patterns in polyclonal populations of coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from catheters.J Clin Microbiol. 2000; 38: 1359-1363
- False susceptibility to amikacin by VITEK 2 in Acinetobacter baumannii harboring armA.Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2010; 40: 167-171
- Detecting imipenem resistance in Acinetobacter baumannii by automated systems (BD Phoenix, Microscan WalkAway, Vitek 2); high error rates with Microscan WalkAway.BMC Infect Dis. 2009; 9: 30
Supported by Clorox Healthcare.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.